Sunday 21 July 2013

Man of the Woods


I would like to thank Neil Paton for joining us on this project.  As he says he lives by this code, but I hope now he will ask people to pass it on.  If only to three people and they in turn do the same it will spread love and peace around many places lets start such a movement of this blog and share the love.  Do read his comment on the first post as these are the kind of deeds we need to do more of.  I am look forward to hearing some more stories such as this.  On the left is one of the beautiful wands Neil carves so lovingly.  This is one he carved for me and the energy it generates is spectacular.  He links with the wood and spends much of his time connecting with nature and the trees.  For my second pay it forwards I am going to share other people publicity for there workshops, seminars, talks, crafts and a whole collection of things not only on Facebook and Twitter, but my blog. I have done some of this already, but never asked that people pass it on or pay it forward.   All I ask is those I mention pay it forward three times  (or more if they feel inclined to help someone else), but I am going to mention one on here now as it is truly a project I would like to see get off the ground as much as I would like to see the sanctuary we are so much wanting to establish.  The lady in question is Sharon Law who said on my timeline "Hello I am Sharon Law and my dream is to create a course for young people called Success where all young people can learn how to be a success using their talents. Especially those who find the current system does not suit their learning styles. I need people who are trained working with drama, art. information technology communication and creative media plus venues to hold these events, materials and  people who under stand safety protocol with young children, I  need reasonably priced insurance, need network support group.  Anyone on this link who can help me make this come true!".  I know of at least two other people who have project regarding children in mind.  I would suggest that Sharon sets up a blog such as this and I am sure one of the larger art companies such as Daler Rowney, Windsor and Newton or maybe Jakar could be approach for sponsorship.  Please help Sharon by posting this information and help her manifest it as it is a wonderful idea.    

No comments:

Post a Comment