Monday 16 September 2013

Up to date news

As lots of you know I have been rather out of circulation recently as I broke my leg whilst visiting my partner Daniel's father in Weston Super Mare.  I have now had my plaster removed and all I need to do is get my leg muscles working in a reasonable manner (basically so I can do stairs).  Meanwhile I did these for a charity event as a PIF I am not asking those organising it to do any PIF as they are doing this by organising and participating in the event.  If any of you want to PIF by sponsoring them in some way by either giving a raffle prize or by a donation.  Here are the details for anyone who wants to support this event should contact wiccanwiccans@Yahoo.co.uk - it is for two great causes the first one is the Shelden Unit Hospice in Birmingham and the Thames Valley Positive Support (tvps) who support local people in Berkshire who are HIV positive - it is an Evening of Clairvoyance on 1st November with Martin Jones, Josh-James Whiterose and Kristen Jackson and will be held at the Greenham Community Centre, The Nightingales, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 7SZ. It starts at 18,30 and finishes at 21,30..   I know any help will be well received.  I have also donated a reading with a watercolour painting similar to the ones on here http://spiritandsouldart.blogspot.com
 
I am also doing a reading for a lady later this week who I felt really needed one and I will be asking her to PIF to three people.  These PIF do not necessarily have to be money, but can be time,  Maybe getting shopping for someone who is elderly or not well or even taking a dog for a walk.  Please don't name names, but when you have PIF please blog how and what you did.  At the end of October I will be PIF again with a heart shaped key ring for the person who has the most unusual or interesting story.. 

Finally I am updating this as I felt the following rather reflects that lack of support some give to other and to this planet the earth we call home.  This video was filmed in 1992.  What have we done since to help.  Let this blog be one way we can move forward by PAYING IT FORWARD   
"https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=637574729594928"  You will have click on this to see it

No comments:

Post a Comment