Wednesday 17 July 2013

Reach For the Stars

Last night my other half and I watched the film Pay It Forward and I was inspired to start this group.  We want to try exactly this trying to manifest love and peace around the globe by paying it forward.  Just imagine if everyone just paid it forward with three people and they in turn did the same how quickly it would grow spreading in its pathway global peace, love and if nothing more making someone's day.  It can be as in the film something difficult or  to buying someone a tea or coffee or just giving them a smile.  In turn you ask them to pay it forward for three other people who in turn are asked to do the same.  Please join us and unite globally, but please each of you if you feel inclined tell us a little about yourself what you desire from your spiritual path or globally.  If you want to remain incognito so to speak set up an email that is different from your usual one.  We would also like to hear what you did when paying it forward and if it brightened someone's day.  It will be interesting to see the various ways this works and what ideas people have in regard for it. It doesn't matter what age you are from 8 to eighty and less or more please join us. My name is Patricia McNally and I am a teacher, medium, artist and a colour therapist. I am passionate about teaching and love to share knowledge. I hold a Diploma in Teaching in the Life Long Learning Sector.  My partner Daniel Naughnane and my myself want to run a spiritual sanctuary where people can come to learn, try different complimentary medicines, receive hands on healing and also bring their pets for healing.  We also want to give people the opportunity to find out about shamanism, wicca amongst other things.  I am also passionate about saving mother earth and respecting her more.  My creed is wiccan "Do as you will, but harm none". I also make various things and some of the money goes to a fund for establishing the centre.  Things such as those below.  We also have two other blogs http://artfromtheheart1.blogspot.com and http://spiritandsoulart.blogspot.com,  For my first P.I.F. I am going to give someone a reading who I was told needed help at the moment and indeed I hope it does.  Please share your stories, but don't name names unless you have permission. 






2 comments:

  1. thanku so much for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful idea Patricia and Daniel, my love goes to you.
    I make it a part of my life to be kind to others as best i can, every day i do smething for the people around me but thats just standard. shareing my carvings as gifts has been gd for the other PIFs but thought that its still small to be my first post.
    well today a man who in recent events has become a friend of mine, he has been going through hard times and i welcomed him in and shared as i do, hes been brill, bringing gifts to show his thanks in return, building on are friendship. he does alot of wondering as not having fixed abode but has a place to stay so no fret on that part, but the wondering has been taken its toll on his feet and his trainers are nt up to the standard. me being a Walker and spend my time in Nature i always have walking boats, i collect them, i gave him a pair earlier so he could have one less stress to have to worry about. i knw wot its like to have bad feet. bless him he had tears in his eyes when he put them on over the comfort, he gave me a massive hug and a kiss and said thanku, i said he didnt have to that if he cmes across someone who needs a hand, to pay it forward and be apart of something big, i knw already in the time iv met him that he came across alad on the floor, he helped that lad used what little money he had to get him a drink and stayed with him till he was better. good souls need tobe noticed and im glad thdm universe thought to bring him to me just under a month ago. i asked if hed be ok to have his name put on here and he said yes, i would like to ask that Mark Durham be sent Love and Light, his journey on thd path is just beginning.
    i will keep you in formed of future PIFs as they happen.
    lots of Love n Light
    Neil Paton X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Neil for joining us I am going to complete my comment in my next post. Brilliant having you on board

    ReplyDelete